Wednesday, December 14, 2016

25 questions

  1. About yourself?
Radio communications engineering graduated from the Mongolian University of science and technology graduate communication technology. I like to explore alternative solutions to problems and have an open mind about what will work best. My creativity has made me an effective team leader because I can anticipate problems and innovate solutions. I enjoy solving problems, troubleshooting issues, and coming up with solutions in a timely manner. I thrive in team settings, and I think my ability to effectively communicate with others is what drives my ability to solve a variety of problems.
  1. What are your strengths?
Highly  skilled  teamwork. Given the tasks can be completed in a timely manner. I always find other advantage because upgrated and tense argument in learning new things, something to himself. One of my best strengths is my attention to detail. I am committed to doing whatever it takes to meet deadlines. As part of a work placement I was working with a customer who had my team on a strict deadline. For reasons beyond my control, there was some confusion in the delivery of crucial documents, which didn’t get to our office until late on the afternoon before the deadline. Rather than go home, I volunteered to stay late and finish everything, ensuring that the deadline was met, and that the work was of a very good standard.
  1. What are your weaknesses?
I like to make sure that my work is perfect, so I tend to perhaps spend a little too much time checking it. However, I've come to a good balance by setting up a system to ensure everything is done correctly the first time. At the beginning of my career I found I was overwhelmed with the level of work expected of me, but I have since attended a number of time-management seminars and feel that this is no longer an issue. While I’m sure there are weaknesses in my skill set, I can’t think of any that are relevant to this role, which is why I am so excited about the prospect of working here
  1. Why should we hire you?
Because I'm the best person for the job. I think that my experience in the (widget) industry and my ability to work autonomously make me a good match for this position. I think that my experience in the  industry and my ability to work autonomously make me a good match for this position. I have the savvy, experience, and superior communication ability to be an asset to your company. Your company provides many services that I have had experience with, in a variety of capacities. I believe that my familiarity with the industry would make me a good fit for this position.

  1. What did you like least about your last job?
My last job provided good opportunities, but I’m looking to increase my leadership skills, work closer with a team, learn new skills, build a career. I was in charge of research study of new innovation in university and companies in Canada and to do some statistics of these innovations. This job was so fun but the thing that I dislike is that there are no more challenges in this company. There are no opportunity to grow in this company.
  1. Why are you leaving your present job?
I was really excited to start in a role that worked so closely with local wildlife and contributed to such a meaningful cause. I think, because of that, I neglected to learn more about the actual ins and outs of the company. I've decided that is not the direction I want to go in my career and my current employer has no opportunities in the direction I'd like to head. After several years in my last position, I'm looking for an company where I can contribute and grow in a team-oriented environment.
  1.  How would you describe your work style?
My work style is extremely flexible – working on so many different projects requires me to be adaptive. In general, I try to work on one project at a time, working as quickly but efficiently as possible to achieve the highest results. I am a perfectionist and a driven worker, and I think my clear communication skills allow me to bring out the best in any team, in any project. All of my projects require collaboration, so I use the team environment to check for errors. I am a perfectionist and a driven worker, and I think my clear communication skills allow me to bring out the best in any team, in any project.
  1. How would be your ideal working environment?
My ideal work environment is one that is centered around working as a team and that allows everyone’s talents to flourish. When I was researching your company, your desire to cultivate each of your employees’ skills was very impressive to me. I flourish in an environment that allows me to grow my position and gives me learning opportunities. Work environments where trust and team work are keys to success. I really enjoy working with teams and feel mutual trust and respect is a necessary component to any job.
  1. What salary are you seeking?
I’m looking for a challenging job that will give me the opportunity to work on interesting projects – The salary is only part of what I’m looking for.However, if the interviewer persists and asks you a second time, you may need to give them a rough idea, but again, without pricing yourself out of the market. Try something along the lines of.
  1. What are you looking for in terms of career development?
 My primary focus is on continuing to develop my leadership skills, and I believe the best way to do that is to constantly challenge myself. I’ve always strived to take on greater responsibility with each of the companies I’ve worked for previously. I think my vision goes toward the big picture and I want to exploit that talent to the best of my ability.
  1. What's the most important thing you learned in school?
I had to balance the social demands of the class with the real world realties of effective time management and producing quality academic work. The most important thing I learned was to accept and respond to feedback. The critique I received from peers and professors greatly enhanced my growth. It was challenging to present my work to others and hear their opinions about it, but I quickly realized that whether their comments were positive or highlighted needed improvements, the intent was to help me become more capable and effective. These experiences also taught me to critique others using language that focuses on quality and shared goals, avoiding comments that could be interpreted as personal or overly critical.
  1. Why did you choose your major?
My major exposed me to many related aspects of healthy diet choices. After I graduated, I took a college nutrition course. This allowed me to target areas that were not touched on in my University courses. I chose to be an engineer because I thought it would be a lot of fun! Engineering is the field that solves the most impactful of our problems in the world, like creating clean energy or detecting cancer. As engineers, we are constantly changing the world with inventions and solutions that affect everyone's lives. We get to dream up all the coolest gadgets, then we get to go into the lab and actually make them.  Engineers are like the wizards of our society. Being an engineer is fun because I get to use magic to create things every day. One day, I'll make something that can help change the world, and that's why I wanted to become an engineer.
  1. Tell me about your proudest achievement?
 My proudest accomplishment would have to be when I helped develop a new technique at my last job. We had been working the same way for ten years. One day, I was watching one of my coworkers use the old technique and realized that there was a much more efficient way to get the job done. With the help of my supervisor and a couple other coworkers we came up with a new technique. It was such a rush to come to work and see people getting trained to do something that I helped develop.


14.What kind of personality do you work best with and why?
I work well with many different personality types. As a retail professional I have encountered various types of workers, and I find that as long as everyone has a clear understanding of the goal and work together to accomplish it, we are all able to thrive and accomplish the task at hand. As someone who thoroughly enjoys working as a team, I have become accustomed to working with all sorts of personalities. I love meeting new people and sharpening my people-skills as I learn to collaborate with and lead those around me. I believe that strengthening the unity of the office as a whole has a positive effect on both the people employed there and on the overall success of the company.
  1. How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?  
At the moment, I’m learning to speak English in order to make it easier to communicate with a larger number of people. I’m also focused on developing my technical skills so I can pursue an interest in programming in the future, particularly since a lot of the knowledge I pick up will benefit me professionally as well.
  1. What kind of goals would you have in mind if you got this job?
If I were to get this job, I would want to streamline the customer service, buff up the marketing and continue advancing the database. Customer service is one of the most important things we do, and I would want to make that process easier. In the near term, I would like to develop myself to become the best possible, learning as much as I can about the role and about how I can best serve the needs of the department and the company. In the longer-term, I would like to become a subject matter expert in an area of greatest need within my role. I would like to develop to the point that I become that go-to person whom others rely upon for the most current information. And eventually I would like to become a lead and mentor to help others developing in their respective roles.
  1. What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?
I make great use of reminders on my personal planner. I will probably enter anywhere from three to five, or even as many as ten, in a single work day. Keeping my desk clutter free help keeps my mind clutter free. I am also keen on ensuring all planned tasks are recorded in at least two mediums. Usually on the computer's calendar and by hand in my work diary. Through my experience I have found that filing papers as soon as they become available to me, instead of letting them build in my in tray, is a much more efficient way to stay organized.


  1. Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
 The person who made the biggest difference in my career was my coworker Tuya. She and I started at the same time. We were both so green and inexperienced. She helped to push me to better myself and showed me the importance of continued education even in the workplace. I was excited about this field before I started working, I wanted to give my best. If I hadn’t have started out with Tuya, I don’t know where I would be now. She really helped me set goals and then go through and achieve them. We didn’t work together that long, but even in a short time he really made a difference.
  1. Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
 If I had to choose someone that impacted my career, it would have to be my first manager. I was fresh out of university, eager to learn. I was lucky, my first manager was an amazing leader. She directly taught me about the industry, aiding in my learning process. She had twenty-two years experience at the time, I really respected her.  I learned so much indirectly. She was the perfect example of how you can effectively run a team. I picked up on her leadership skills. Everyone within our team respected her because she respected everyone in return. Once my career developed, I started at a new company. Due to the knowledge she provided, I successfully became a management team leader. Although I am highly driven and passionate, the skills she taught me had a large impact on my career. I have received various awards, and now help teams develop into strong, co-operative units.
20. Have you ever been on a team where someone was not pulling their own weight? How did you handle it?
During a recent project, one co-worker regularly failed to complete his assigned tasks by the necessary deadlines. I explained to him privately that this resulted in other people on the team picking up his work, in addition to their own, which felt unfair. I asked if there was a reason for this issue and he explained that he couldn’t keep up with the deadlines because his knowledge of the relevant software wasn’t strong. We arranged for training and additional support so that he could work more efficiently.
  1. What attracted you to this company?
 I have been watching this company for a long time. I read this article a year ago about how you are innovating the way people use appliances, and that really caught my eye. I think that innovation and creativity are an important part of success. I would be so excited to be a part of that innovation here. Not only the innovativeness of the company attract me, but also the way they treat their employees. I have a friend who works here, and she just raves about how well she is treated and how the company feels like a family. I would love to work somewhere where I can be that close with my coworkers.
  1. What was the last project you headed up, and what was its outcome?
My last project was to pull together a working group to analyze find ways to streamline our supply options at the small laptop computer company I worked at. I worked with the production artists and accounting people to find the best fair trade solutions for the volume we were purchasing. We ended up with both the best choice for our situation at the time and a plan to scale our supply chain as our sales increased, giving us a little more out of the research than we originally planned on.
  1. What are three positive things your last boss would say about you?
 At my last job, I had a strong reputation as the knowledgeable employee. I had the book memorized and people would almost use me as an encyclopedia. I also never had any trouble meeting time restraints. I was never late or missed a deadline. Of course, I think my boss would also bring up that I was great with the customers as well.
  1. List five words that describe your character?
The five words that I feel best describe me are resilient, ambitious, optimistic, determined and humble. I was the first person in my family to go to college, and along with their support, these personality traits really helped me get through school and appreciate the opportunities I’ve been given. I feel that they would help me succeed in this job as well.
  1. Why do you want this job?

 I want this job because it emphasizes sales and marketing, two of my greatest skill sets. I see this company not only as a positive work environment, but also as a good opportunity to have my skills and qualifications make a difference. This position challenges me to keep up with the cutting edge of technologies. I know I could bring my ten years of sales and marketing experience to this company, and help you continue your years of growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment